Tuesday 30 April 2013

Modern Myth - Autumn/Winter 2014/15 - Older Girls Trend


As you may have noticed I have been neglecting my blog a bit recently and it's taking me forever to release all my trend work - the reason being I have been working away from home a lot and EVERY hour of my time is being taken up!  Today I have made myself create one of my other trend boards and I will get the rest finished over the upcoming bank holiday to share with you next week.  Hopefully I will find more time to blog more regualy over the next few weeks and things will become less hectic!

In the mean time here is another trend for Autumn/Winter 2014/15 titles Modern Myth aimed at older girls.


(Click to enlarge)

Wanderland explores all things outside.  It covers exploration and creation looking at building a better future.

Keep up to date with all my trend work on Pinterest and visit my Autumn/Winter 2014/15 board!

Image Credits:

1. Sannu Annukka 2. Vasare Nar at Society 6 3. Tatyana Fedorova 4. Paperchase 5. Equilter.com 6. paperchase 7. Print & Pattern 8. by Myan at Metmuseum.org 9. C&A 10. Indi maverick on Behance 11. Asda 12. The Painted Blackbird 13. John lewis 14. Asda 17. Matalan 18 & 19. John Lewis


1 comment:

Stacey Schafer said...

love your collages! such inspiration here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...