Wednesday 9 January 2013

Boys Licensed T-Shirts - Spring/Summer 2013


Following on with my recent shop report today I am sharing my top finds in character/licensed T-shirts.  I used to work in licensing designing licensed boys and girls wear for various high street names.  It's always challenging to take character art and make look new and on trend but it's an area that becomes more and more exciting with lots of new names offering licensed wear.


I love the Tom and Jerry Tees above by Monnalisa and it's great to see top designers getting in on the game too and making licensing really exciting.

Key Trends:

Oversized Pannel Printing
Distressing/Vintage Prints
Hand Drawn

Image Credits:

1 & 2. Dolce & Gabanna 3. M&S 4. Next 5. GAP 6. Next 7. GAP 8. Monnalisa 9 & 10. GAP 11. Dolce & Gabanna 12. Next 13. Monnalisa 14. Fabric Flavours 15. M&S 16.Next

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...